- Project: Commonwealth Army for WW2
- New Project: Russo-Swedish War in 1808-1809 aka "The Finnish War" (Suomen Sota)
- Updated! Project: Great Northern War in 28mm
- Retreat from Moscow 1812 - or "White Death"
- Mare Nostrum - Hail Caesar Campaign CONCLUDED
- Saga Limes Campaign
- Project Finnish Civilwar 1918
- Helsinki Wargaming Club: Nopat & Taktiikka
- Age of the Wolf Saga Campaign Spring 2018
- New Project 2019: Age of Bronze
- Prima Artania 40K Campaign - WAR DIARY
- Project: The Others (Song of Ice and Fire)
- ASOIAF: War of the Five Kings Campaign Concluded - updated 16th of May, 2020
- New Project 2020: WW2 China
- Bolt Action - Desert War Campaign tracking
sunnuntai 11. marraskuuta 2018
Campaigning really boosts productivity
I've played several campaigns this year and this focusing on one army has gotten me to finish a lot of Rus / Medieval Russian and some of their allies this year. And there are many that have been started and will probably end up being finished before the year end. I've decided, that during December, I won't start any new miniatures, but will focus on finalising the ones started earlier. I'm still aiming to get 600 minis finished this year!
In this blogpost you'll pictures of minis painted after summer - more than a hundred of them.
P.S. I don't know why, but my Mac (with Chrome) messes up the order of the pictures...