So many started miniatures...
FINAL SCORE is 581+107=688
As my (not so good?) habit is, I quite often quickly paint up miniatures to be "battle field ready", but not quite finished. Then, as the end of the year approaches, I focus on finishing as many as I can. I never manage to finish all, that I've started, hence my painting tracking on this blog separates miniatures finished (started before this year) and miniatures painted from scratch.
Examples of my final rushes in recent years:
I always post my latest paintings in Instagram - my username is "wanhaherrat" (old sire T) - follow me there for latest updates! This blogpost contains first a summary of miniatures finished since summer and then I'll update more pictures, as I finish them before end of the year. First half of the year on my painting desk is reviewed here.
As I'm publishing this blogpost on 19th of December my count is:
- 19th of December: 468 painted from scratch and 83 finished
- 26th of December 491 painted from scratch and 83 finished (+23)
- 29th of December 515 painted from scratch and 83 finished (+24)
- 1st of January 581 painted from scratch and 107 finished (+90)
- 7th of Jan Update: more pictures and YouTube video spins added
- 8th of Jan Update: more pictures and YouTube video spins added